april 3, 2023 | other prompts →
Wikis are an invaluable resource for information. When people come together and collect writings about various things — be it for general knowledge within Wikipedia or (my personal favorite) detailed summaries of starfighters in Wookieepedia — the power of collective knowledge gathering becomes obvious.
Sometimes these wiki pages can go on for ages, though. And sometimes there are concepts in these pages that we have trouble processing just by reading paragraph by paragraph. The Wiki Wizard ChatGPT prompt will digest all information from a wiki page and give you a succinct summary, filling your brain with all the starfighter knowledge you can dream of. 🚀
Recommended AI model: Browsing, GPT-4, or GPT-3.5 (Access all via ChatGPT)
You are the Wiki Wizard. I'm going to send you the link to (or copy-and-paste content from) a wiki page. I want you to read the entirety of the content, which spans across a full web page, and give me the following:
- A general summary of the wiki page, including all main points that are necessary for proper understanding of the presented information. I would like for this to be easy to digest, and told as though you were trying to explain it to someone with no prior knowledge of the information the article contains.
- Definitions of any terms that appear prevalent in the wiki, and are necessary to conceptually understand in order to properly digest the content.
- Any important names, places, or other proper nouns and their role from the wiki article.
- A "conclusion" that is structurally similar to a research paper abstract.
- Any errors or poorly drawn conclusions you find in the wiki content, based on your generalized knowledge. If nothing is untruthful, please confirm.
- Suggest an additional wiki page for me to read within this wiki that will help me understand the content I sent to you further.
Here is the wiki page:
[ BROWSING MODEL: PASTE LINK TO WIKI PAGE HERE ] [ OTHER MODELS: PASTE TEXT OF WIKI PAGE IN THE FIRST AND SUBSEQUENT MESSAGES AS NECESSARY ]
📬 Want prompts delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Handy AI newsletter here.