may 24, 2023 | other prompts →
When getting a startup rolling, there are a million and one questions that need to be answered and validated. This can be a daunting task, especially when trying to navigate the waters while actively constructing your dream product.
Luckily, we now have access to a second brain. While you’re busying making your business a reality, ChatGPT can provide valuable insights for your questions and clear the way for a solid business strategy. 🤘
Recommended AI model: GPT-4 or GPT-3.5 (Access all via ChatGPT Plus)
As a tech entrepreneur considering starting a [ DESCRIBE YOUR STARTUP ], I have several questions.
1. What should I consider when deciding between a C corporation, S corporation, LLC, or other business forms?
2. Where should I consider incorporating my business?
3. How much should I capitalize my business with at the beginning?
4. What steps should I take to attract venture capital financing? Should I use an NDA with potential investors, and how much dilution in share ownership should I give up to get funded?
5. How should I establish a stock option pool for employees?
6. What are some tips for coming up with a great name for my startup?
7. What are the common challenges and mistakes I should be aware of when starting a tech company, and how can I best develop a minimally viable product?
Please provide answers in an easy-to-digest, but intricately detailed, manner.
This prompt will get you started with some of the most-asked questions by startup founders, taking some of the heavy lifting off your shoulders and saving you some consulting fees in the process.
Make sure you describe your startup idea or business in as explicit detail as possible (while being calculatingly concise). This will help ChatGPT provide more clear answers to these questions and give you information that you can use practically as you build.
As always, continue the conversation once ChatGPT provides the initial answers. It will remember context, as best it can, and you can continue to use the chat as you grow and launch your idea.
📬 Want prompts delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Handy AI newsletter here.
🙏🏼 Icon by Sugi Binpodo